Tuesday 19 March 2013

My fashion epiphany...

As you may already be aware, my name is Jasmin Andrade and I'm addicted to shoes. It's genuinely shameful. But today is (hopefully!) the day that things might finally change!

I'm that girl who clicks side panel adverts on web pages if they involve shoes. Shoe shops' displays vacuum me in for at least 5 minutes at a time. I'm always on the hunt for my next pair of shoes. Even if I just bought a pair.

I'm THAT bad.  

If people monitored the amount of time I spend oggling shoes they would probably refer me to 'Shoe Addiction Rehab'.

So today I had an epiphany. It all started yesterday when I did everything I could - beg, borrow, steal - to get not one, but THREE new pairs of new shoes:





No, your vision's not going funny. They are in fact all 'same same but different' (I've loved that phrase ever since travelling to Thailand!). 

Here's my reasoning / what I'm using to justify my purchases:

Those shoes you see pictures of above are not JUST shoes! This is where my epiphany comes in...  

A feature of these shoes might just SOLVE my shoe problem. It could make me feel like I'm wearing different statement footwear every time I leave the house:


!!!!!!!!!! DIFFERENT COLOURED LACES !!!!!!!!!!

Kaching! Booyah! I've really outdone myself this time, right!? GENIUS.

The idea is that one day I will end up with laces in every single colour imaginable. And (hopefully) new shoes will no longer be necessary! 

I will no longer have to SPLURGE out on new shoes... All I'll need to do is splash out on a new pair of laces every day! 

I'm overjoyed with my epiphany! I feel like I've just got a buy-one-get-one-for-every-colour-of-the-rainbow-free AND MORE deal! This is huge. Oh, the endless possibilities!


Do you reckon this is the answer to all my problems? Let me know :)

1 comment:

  1. Haaaaa, that's a good original idea! What pther items can you weave laces, ribbons, etc into, to create a new look wardrobe item.

    ReplyDelete