Sunday 12 February 2012

Enviable artwork

So I'm a fan of a hell of a lot of art. But I must admit; there are certain pieces that I wouldn't allow anywhere near the place I call 'home'. 

A lot of the time with art, it's the hidden meaning and emotions that I fall in love with. Those pieces that intrigue you, gobble you up and leave you in deep thought for ages afterwards.

But at the same time, I can't get enough of something that's just damn pretty. 

That's not to say that there's nothing behind them. There is no one way of defining artistic quality. That would be bloody boring.

So here's a couple I've had my eyes on. Screw it, I'll make space for them somewhere!

"For You Alone" by Kelly Allen.
Oil and acrylic on panel 30 x 24 inches.

Buy here
"Crusify Me Again. Again." By David Bray.
£50 - Gyclee Print, 21cm x 29cm, Limited Edition 25, Signed & Numbered.

No comments:

Post a Comment